By now the nine teams in our Stanford Lean LaunchPad Class were formed, In the four days between team formation and this class session we tasked them to:
- Write down their initial hypotheses for the 9 components of their company’s business model (who are the customers? what’s the product? what distribution channel? etc.)
- Come up with ways to test each of the 9 business model canvas hypotheses
- Decide what constitutes a pass/fail signal for the test. At what point would you say that your hypotheses wasn’t even close to correct?
- Consider if their business worth pursuing? (Give us an estimate of market size)
- Start their team’s blog/wiki/journal to record their progress during for the class